Mini Blog - BattleBorn


Just a quick Mini Blog

Just wanted to give a quick update on my return to BattleBorn.  I am still enjoying playing the coop campaign mode.  It doesn't really have a story line so much as just various singular missions.  It is pretty nearly impossible to beat the game alone.  Most campaigns will take between 25-45 minutes.  I do find that I'm often playing without a full team.  Usually only 2-3 other players out of the possible 5 or 6.  I did finally figure out how to add badges to my character, how to view their abilities before I level up so that I know without having to look which item I'll choose when I level up. I also figured out how to use gear which has been somewhat helpful, but still sort of a pain to use.  I'd rather they be tied to a button push instead of d pad arrow hold then push the correct one.  My favorite character so far is Mellka or Thorn.  But I do jump around depending on the area that the team chooses to play.  Some areas need more defensive players or support players rather than damage based characters.  I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but as I'm learning more about the characters the more I think I might try a game or two.  Hope you liked the mini blog!

Comments

Popular Posts