The Ladies of Destiny 2


My Character Load-outs for Destiny 2

Yes I realize they are all ladies.  This stems from a background in first person shooters where the female characters often had smaller hit boxes.  I also like the way they look more then the male characters, but who knows maybe I'll do a male character for all three classes as well.  I really enjoy creating the characters and so far I am enjoying keeping up with the 3 classes so maybe I'll just do the campaign 6 times over in order to get my moneys worth.

First up.  Hunter class


She is the Awoken race, which I prefer over the human race as the faces seem to look more natural and overall prettier.  I also like their markings and hair styles more as well.  My hunter class is my main class that I am playing and currently she is a power level of 142 and level 14 so I'm not quite high enough yet to be playing multiplayer game modes.

Next up. Warlock class


Just drool. I mean really not only is she bad-ass looking but who else could pull off that hair style and come out looking like a boss, but who knows maybe I'll do a character for each race and each sex.  18 times campaign play through?  Wouldn't be unheard of since I have probably played Titanfall 2's campaign about 7-10 times through.  Currently my Warlock is at a level 10, so I have only passed the opening 2 levels and haven't made it to the farm or earth yet.

Finally (for now). The Titan class


My titan is my most recent addition, and actually I started out with a titan class character but erased him and started over with the hunter.  The reason I started another titan class character was because my wife wanted to design a character and this is what she chose.  I didn't even recommend the race or sex of the character.  We have similar tastes ;). This character is also at level 10 currently for the same reason the Warlock is.  If you look at the picture it says she is level 100 however this is the level everyone starts out at until the end of the 2nd level where you lose your powers.  So this was taken before I had actually completed the 2nd level.

Comments

Popular Posts