Themed Titans

 
Super Heroes and Villain Themed Titans
 
 
With this months announcement of the return of one of my favorite maps from Titan Fall 1, Relic, as well as 2 new prime titans and 1 new titan, I thought it would be fun to do something a little different and threw a little costume party.  This was a little easier said then done because really the only titan I have a number of skins for is NorthStar and I surprisingly forgot to load her Deadshot themed picture.  All my other Titans are only around the 2-3 range, so some of these loadouts forced me to purchase skins with in game credits or DLC. Anyway, check out these fun skins and let me know if you come up with some on your own!
 

The Hulk
 
 
The Joker
 
 
The Flash
(At Ronin 3.19 there is a nose art that would really complete this one! Maybe I'll try to get there today and do an update.)
 
 
The Batman
 
Iron Man
 
 
War Machine
 
NorthStar as Deadshot will be coming in the next day or two!

Comments

Popular Posts