Titanfall 2 Multiplayer


Titanfall 2 multiplayer


So if you read my tech test blog most of the positives and negatives are the same so this will be a shortened version just to update.  Pretty much all of my gripes from the previous writing has been taken care of, however a few still remained.

The Bad:

1) Why am I playing players that are huge distances a head of me in terms of skill?  Seriously! If my only titan is Ion and Scorch, why am I being placed in a group that has 4 legion titans?  This is the biggest pet peeve of mine, and if I only have a r-201, I don't want to be playing against people with volts and hemlocks. 

2) Grenades are sort of useless... If I throw 2 arc grenades and one smokes you in the face and the other explodes near you, you should be dead.  You should be dead with one to the face.  If I suck you into a grenade vortex, you should die.  TTK isn't much different as far as guns go, but I think there is a lag issue.  I'll see a person, see and hear one shot come from them, and die.  Then I'll watch the replay and see they were shooting at me even before I saw them.

3) I'm glad attrition and hard point are back.  I suck at last titan standing, not terrible at pilot vs pilot and free for all, but those modes are two quite and some of the maps are so huge that I can run around have the game and not see anyone.

The Good:

1) I'm really enjoying the grenadier class.  Shooting the sidewinder as a main weapon, has been really entertaining and fun, and sometimes its the changing force to the direction the battle is going.  If you have 3 people held up in a room shooting anyone that comes close, unleashing a barrage down upon them can clean out a few people while creating a state of panic giving your teammates some much needed shooting time.

2) The skins and upgrades are fun.  I'm chopping at the bit right now to get my hemlock and I haven't leveled up much at the moment.  It did take me a long time to get a decent game, which was my own fault, but once I started getting the feel for the game again things picked up.

3) The height of the game is impressive.  There are a few levels that you can get extremely high up which possibly may come into play more once I unlock my double shot.  The unlocks and upgrades make a huge and welcomed upgrade to the original TF1.

Comments

Popular Posts